MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Metino.it® | O-day Game every day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<snip>

English

This portal, <snip> is a community offering a wide range of online and on the Internet in real time.
We start from the famous online game Metin2, then move on to 4Story, Cabal Online, WoW, Call of Duty, Combact Arms, Warrock, Operation 7 and many others.
We also handle a variety of themes. News of the World Lounge, Games, Anime, Manga, Movies, Music, Pictures & Fan Art, Technology & Computers, Phones, Console, and much more! Act Now!? Sign up, and become part of our community! Our staff wishes you a pleasant navigation.

Italian

Questo Portale, <snip> è una Community che tratta un’ampia gamma di online e non presenti su Internet in Tempo Reale.
Partiamo dal famoso gioco online Metin2, per poi passare a 4Story, Cabal Online, WoW, Call of Duty, Combact Arms, Warrock, Operation 7 e molti altri.
Trattiamo anche svariate Tematiche. News dal Mondo, Sala Giochi, Anime, Manga, Cinema, Musica, Immagini & Fan Art, Tecnologia & Informatica, Telefonia, Console e molto altro ancora! Cosa aspetti!? Registrati, ed entrate a far parte della nostra Community! Lo Staff vi augura una Buona Navigazione.

I can see illegal anime downloads on your forums.
(2011-05-16, 05:29 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]I can see illegal anime downloads on your forums.

We asked you seem to be legal, or at least over here Smile
Do you have permission to use the theme that MyBBCommunity.com is? From what I can see that haven't released it..
Certainly, we have asked permission and we were told to put this
in footer!

"Theme based on MyBB Community"

how many questions Toungue Toungue
You're not the first gaming social network btw Wink There's already xfire, gamerDNA, raptr etc.

I like your logo and banner, but I don't much like how the homepage and forum feel like two completely separate entities in that they both look entirely different.
thank you very much "euantor" Toungue well we're working to make them twins, we still merge the registration ..

Well you I meant Italian Social Big Grin
Ah right, fair enough then Smile
thank you very much Big Grin , although it is complicated to work with Boonex
What's with the dmca.com protection thing?

http://www.dmca.com/Protection/Status.as...9mb3J1bS81

They say you aren't getting anything from them. And, make the forum theme match the site.
Pages: 1 2