MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ftw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I created a thread, before Big Grin

I'm having problems with the moderation, members can't delete own posts, I Legendary (the admin) can't delete any post or thread, and move, i can close threads Confused
Quote:Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again.

The menu of the "bold, italic, align, insert image" etc.. don't show..

I desactivated old plugins, re-uploaded myBB files, and nothingDodgy
Open /inc/init.php and in the very beginning of the file (after <?php that is) add this:

define('NO_PLUGINS', true);

This will rule out plugins as a cause of the problem.
Wink not solved yet
I have the defualt myBB plugins, i re-uploaded all the myBB files

I can't delete threads/posts, i can't move, i can't see the menu where the bold, align etc.. are (when creating a thread), in smilies (when creating a thread) when i click in one i can't add it...

Need an test account?
Yes, give us a test account.
Username: RescueTeam
Password: 1234321

(mod to test the tools, only in presentations)
Problems Confused
  • Login "hello there, guest"/welcomeblock, redirects to login page.
  • Quick Edit post, redirects to full edit.
  • Bold, Italic, Align, Insert image, don't show
  • Can't delete/move threads/posts, my own too.
  • Can't add smilies, clicking them...

Need help Sad
Wrong username/password combination.
You've got jQuery included in your pages and it's breaking the MyBB javascript.
(2011-05-16, 08:08 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You've got jQuery included in your pages and it's breaking the MyBB javascript.
How can i fix this?
I reuploaded the jscripts folder (twice) and nothing.

faviouz, i changed the password, to another user can use the admin cp, but if you need i create a new account.
Reuploading files won't help, you need to add jQuery noConflict - http://api.jquery.com/jQuery.noConflict/
Reuploading the javascript files isn't going to do anything if non-default code is conflicting with it, you'll need to remove the jQuery code.
Pages: 1 2