MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GPTOwnersForum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I bought this forum from a friend a month or so a ago. I am currently in the process of changing the name and doing other things to it. I would really appreciate if some of you guys join.
http://www.gptownersforum.com/index.php

*I have BIG plans for this forum. Soon To Be One Of The BIGGEST Forums Out There. TRUST ME.
(2011-05-17, 12:47 AM)TheRealGPTKing Wrote: [ -> ]*I have BIG plans for this forum. Soon To Be One Of The BIGGEST Forums Out There. TRUST ME.

If I had a post for everytime someone has said this or something similar I'd have the biggest forum out there.. trust me
Quote:Our members have made a total of 2 posts in 2 threads.
We currently have 187 members registered.

Something doesn't look right!

(2011-05-17, 01:53 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Our members have made a total of 2 posts in 2 threads.
We currently have 187 members registered.

Something doesn't look right!

Spam/bot registration.. I've gotten well over that before when not pruning spam accounts
I don't even know what this forum is about.
(2011-05-17, 02:02 AM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]Spam/bot registration.. I've gotten well over that before when not pruning spam accounts

Okay, it still doesn't look right and might be "off putting" for possible new Members.

I also agree with Uncontrol, there's no real info regarding to what the forum is about.
Just a quick question, why did you buy the forum if there wasn't anything on it?
A site with 3 forums, 2 threads, 188 members, and almost a default Mybb design that promises to be awesome?

No thanks, I'm fine.

Get a design, get a topic, add more forums (first time I have EVER said that), get some content, and then release it. Then you may get some members. Wink
The Forum Is DEAD As You Can SEE. Im Currently Getting A Design Made For The Site and Watch It Be Bigger Than What You All Even IMAGINED
(2011-05-18, 07:10 PM)TheRealGPTKing Wrote: [ -> ]The Forum Is DEAD As You Can SEE. Im Currently Getting A Design Made For The Site and Watch It Be Bigger Than What You All Even IMAGINED

1: Please Don't Talk Like This. You Don't Need to Capitalize Every Word.

2: What makes you think your site is so special? Or what do you think is going to make it so special.

3: Why do you have 3 staff members when there are 2 topics?

Pages: 1 2