MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Forum: Hardware Insights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone!
I actually joined here to help out and get helped out, but first some shameless advertising! Toungue
Please provide feedback, constructive criticism, and anything else you want to say about my site!
http://hardwareinsights.com/
Your theme is too overused. There's no problem with using it, but you should customize it, so it's unique from the thousand other forums that use it.
OK. I really like the theme though. Are there any you would recommend to replace it?
Well you can keep it, and then customize it to make it more original. If not, maybe get a custom theme or premium theme? Paid are better than free. Toungue
I'm not exactly rich Toungue

What customizations would you recommend?
(2011-05-17, 02:49 AM)shovenose Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not exactly rich Toungue

What customizations would you recommend?

There are plenty of beautiful themes available for between 15-25$ from various designers.. you don't need to be rich.
Are there any really nice free ones that you recommend?
Also, I was trying to keep a somewaht consistent look between the forum and the main part of the site.
(2011-05-17, 01:00 PM)shovenose Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any really nice free ones that you recommend?
Also, I was trying to keep a somewaht consistent look between the forum and the main part of the site.

I'd recommend searching the mod section here for free themes.. if you want your forum to be consistent with the look of the rest of your site then you'll need to customize the default theme to match. There are quite a few people who can do that for you at a reasonable price including myself.. some charge more than others and some will give you a better result.. so I suggest you shop around if you choose to go that route (which I would recommend.. any site that doesn't keep consistancy b/w pages doesn't come across well)
Does my site look reasonable well integrated?
(2011-05-18, 01:07 AM)shovenose Wrote: [ -> ]Does my site look reasonable well integrated?

No. The forum looks like a completely seperate site.
Pages: 1 2