MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Glow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So? It doesn't matter if you use firefox or not. The text will just show up normal if your not Using IE...

Edit: I got a bunch of BBCode's ready for release today. I'll release them right after school
o it's 9:30PM here can you put it up now? please
Tikitiki Wrote:So? It doesn't matter if you use firefox or not. The text will just show up normal if your not Using IE...

Edit: I got a bunch of BBCode's ready for release today. I'll release them right after school
I was just refering to that he is using Firefox, and it was he who wanted the mod so it was kinda useless for him that it only worked on IE.
Jag100 Wrote:o it's 9:30PM here can you put it up now? please

All Submitted to the mod site, just waiting approval now.

Cheers
CraKteR Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:So? It doesn't matter if you use firefox or not. The text will just show up normal if your not Using IE...

I was just refering to that he is using Firefox, and it was he who wanted the mod so it was kinda useless for him that it only worked on IE.

don't worry i always use BT browser which acts the same as firefox and IE. i only use firefox like once a week. so it will be okay for me. sorry about the fuss
Jag100 Wrote:don't worry i always use BT browser which acts the same as firefox and IE. i only use firefox like once a week. so it will be okay for me. sorry about the fuss
Actually, the BT browser is just a themed version of I.E. Don't download IE7 BETA though, because it messes the BT theme up...badly.
DrPoodle Wrote:
Jag100 Wrote:don't worry i always use BT browser which acts the same as firefox and IE. i only use firefox like once a week. so it will be okay for me. sorry about the fuss
Actually, the BT browser is just a themed version of I.E. Don't download IE7 BETA though, because it messes the BT theme up...badly.
no it does'nt it ths same iv got IE 7 beta and it works smoothly on bt browser
BB Codes

They're what I posted way back in the PR1 days. Smile They still work with 1.x.x Big Grin
You should have updated them to 1.0 on the mod site, else I wouldn't have needed to make those plugins Toungue
Pages: 1 2