MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What Are They Teaching Kids These Days?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Scoutie, we are discussing his grammar.
MyBB Discussion Rules Wrote:Don't use this as a public stage
There are more appropriate places to make a public point or protest. This is especially the case when your issue is out of the control of the team here or the members of the forum. A specific example of this is scam reports, unless you can provide solid evidence. Otherwise you run the risk of defamation accusations and we can’t be sure all parties are being fairly represented.

For example
If you have a disagreement with another member, even if they are members here, you should address it with them privately rather than addressing it through a public post.
I lol'd.
(2011-05-19, 10:19 PM)Lyndon D. Wrote: [ -> ]
MyBB Discussion Rules Wrote:<snip>

Thanks, but we're discussing grammar/what they're teaching kids in school, not a specific user.
This has clearly turned into a disagreement between you and a different user... He's been made known and is being ridiculed...
(2011-05-20, 12:43 AM)Lyndon D. Wrote: [ -> ]This has clearly turned into a disagreement between you and a different user... He's been made known and is being ridiculed...

Umm, you must know something I don't. But, I think you're talking about "The Dream" and he's not the one with horrible grammar. They've removed the name in all the msn conversations.
This is not a disagreement, and we haven't mentioned his name. We are simply discussing grammar. If the staff feel differently, so be it. But let's keep this on topic. Smile

Thanks!
(2011-05-20, 12:43 AM)Lyndon D. Wrote: [ -> ]This has clearly turned into a disagreement between you and a different user... He's been made known and is being ridiculed...
Who's this other user you speak of? How has he been made known if in all conversation, his name is blanked out. And he's definitely not a user of MyBB. He doesn't even know what a forum is. And if you're saying I'm the one in the disagreement, I don't see where you go that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7