MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Forum has changed colours and looks destroyed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Just noticed my Forum has gone funny for some reason, here is the picture..

[Image: capturefzb.png]

I have added quite a few plugins, but they worked fine so it cant be them, only recent one I added was this morning called Group Legends, but I have deleted it now and the Forum is still looking like crap.Huh
link to your forum?
(2011-05-17, 12:56 PM)Aashik Wrote: [ -> ]link to your forum?

Sorry its http://www.latest-trends.net/index.php it is working correctly and everything, its just the theme is looking all mucked up. I have not deleted anything other than plugin files which have been added.
go to acp>style and templates>choose your theme>open global.css> don't alter it just save it and see if that brings it back.
also check that the cache directory is chmod to 755 or 777.
(2011-05-17, 01:02 PM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]go to acp>style and templates>choose your theme>open global.css> don't alter it just save it and see if that brings it back.
also check that the cache directory is chmod to 755 or 777.

Just tried the global.css but no joy, how do I locate the "that the cache directory" would I need to access this on Filezila instead of the admin panel. And thanks for helping me out buddy.
Regenerate the global.css as advised in the above post, it must work
(2011-05-17, 01:06 PM)Aashik Wrote: [ -> ]Regenerate the global.css as advised in the above post, it must work

Nope, just tried that and saved it etc.. but still the same. I have just opened the cache folder in Filezilla, and there is the index file is this the one I need to check based on the permissions chmod 755 or 777
Nope, not the index file, check the permission of this folder.

/mybb/cache

assuming, your root folder is named mybb!
- - - - - -
Also, does this happen on every theme?

Correct permissions are..

./cache/                   777
./cache/themes/            777
(2011-05-17, 01:09 PM)Aashik Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, not the index file, check the permission of this folder.

/mybb/cache

assuming, your root folder is named mybb!

To get into my files the folder is called latest trends here
[Image: capturetc.png]

and its set to 755 if thats not it how exactly do I locate the mybb folder, where would it be because I have looked but cant find it.
CHMOD it to 777
Pages: 1 2 3 4