MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SEO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I also suggest you use the Google SEO plugin. (It's my personal preference for SEO. Toungue)
(2011-05-18, 06:21 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]I also suggest you use the Google SEO plugin. (It's my personal preference for SEO. Toungue)

Got that now. Is the default set up ok?
(2011-05-17, 06:19 PM)Morsec0de Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Any there any great/good guides for SEO within MyBB around?

Thanks.

So I take it you are just being rude by ignoring my comment, I took the time to send you the link on here, and to give you some advice on how ot get more posts on your Forum. And you do not even thank me.
(2011-05-18, 11:56 AM)Morsec0de Wrote: [ -> ]Got that now. Is the default set up ok?

Yes, it is (at least in my opinion). Read my previous post:

(2011-05-17, 06:43 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]I think the default settings are great. frostschutz developed the plugin according to Google's Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide, so you shouldn't have a problem. All I can say is: make use of all of its features, they'll help you a lot. Sitemaps, 404 error pages, friendly URLs, redirects and meta information.
(2011-05-18, 12:07 PM)LeeUk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-17, 06:19 PM)Morsec0de Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Any there any great/good guides for SEO within MyBB around?

Thanks.

So I take it you are just being rude by ignoring my comment, I took the time to send you the link on here, and to give you some advice on how ot get more posts on your Forum. And you do not even thank me.

Don't take it personally, I just don't like Postloop.

And thanks faviouz.
Pages: 1 2