MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Forum Signatures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I may have missed this some place but I dont see any link or any info int he readme about where to go to get the codes or even to customize it. ONly thing i can find is the admin settings. Anyone know the url?
http://mods.mybb.com/view/advanced-forum-signatures

Quote:Installation
To install Advanced Forum Signatures, simply upload all the files in the "Upload" directory to the root of your forum installation. If required, choose to merge the folders (depends on method of uploading). Next, visit the Administration Control Panel, go to Configuration, and choose Plugins on the side menu. Click Activate next to Advanced Forum Signatures. You can now access all the settings by going to Settings on the side menu then clicking Advanced Forum Signatures.
Thanks for giving me the information that I already stated. Guess i wasn't clear enough. whats the url to get to the page thats like the following

http://mods.mybb.com/uploads/previews/20...view-1.png

yes the plugin is installed and enabled. and yes i went and enabled it in the settings part of the admin panel.
(2011-05-18, 08:51 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Installation
To install Advanced Forum Signatures, simply upload all the files in the "Upload" directory to the root of your forum installation. If required, choose to merge the folders (depends on method of uploading). Next, visit the Administration Control Panel, go to Configuration, and choose Plugins on the side menu. Click Activate next to Advanced Forum Signatures. You can now access all the settings by going to Settings on the side menu then clicking Advanced Forum Signatures.

After removing, and installing it again about 3 different times along with uploading files things have showed up in the CP.. Not sure what happened and why nothing showed up the first two times.
On usercp Main page, Look just above the "Personal Notepad"