MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: <snip> | Tutorials, General, Awesomeness!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: x.png]

Site Name: GuruForums
Site Description: A site full of general topics, such as gaming, tutorials, graphic design, and more! This site has only just reopened, and we've restored it with our previous database, we try to be as unique as we can, and we have over 25 premium plugins running for easy around GuruForums.
Site URL: <snip>

I know I have posted this before, but after getting my original database back, It's the old GuruForums again, and I'm happy with it, I hope to see you there! This will be open once and for all.

Change Log:

Thursday 19th May: Fixed redirection when clicking logo, this now redirects to /index.php - Thanks for pointing it out nadlerz and M0rsecode.

Thursday 19th May: Hotshit upgrade group has been changed from "Hotshit" to Premium Member.

Thursday 19th May: Tabs added to the forums for ease of use.
Nice forum. I think making "Tabs" will be more easy to navigate.
Its hard to scroll a long way to bottom of page.
1: I like the theme.

2: "Hotshit" - That's a bad group name for upgraded membership.

3: The logo redirects to /forums, not /

4: You have way to many sections, of which don't have many topics.

5: You have 51 members who haven't posted at all, might want to prune those.

6: Good domain, nice logo, nice site overall.

Best of luck.
Thursday 19th May: Fixed redirection when clicking logo, this now redirects to /index.php - Thanks for pointing it out nadlerz and M0rsecode.

Thursday 19th May: Hotshit upgrade group has been changed from "Hotshit" to Premium Member.

Thursday 19th May: Tabs added to the forums for ease of use.

Thanks guys.
Its better if the tab menu navigation is centered just like my forum > http://www.nadlerzone.com
Lose the tabs and utilize sub-forums. You have far too many sections, general discussion can fit into 6 or 7 sections.
Thank you Solidus. Side boxes, or without?
Doing I a quick search I can count seven showcase threads for this exact site, most of which have either been unapproved or closed.

Plus, your site has a whole section dedicated to warez...

How many times do we have to go over this labra?