MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error 1030 - Got error 28 from storage engine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1030 - Got error 28 from storage engine
Query:
    SELECT t.*, p.displaystyle AS threadprefix, t.username AS threadusername, u.username FROM mybb_threads t LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (u.uid = t.uid) LEFT JOIN mybb_threadprefixes p ON (p.pid = t.prefix) WHERE t.fid='97' AND t.visible='1' GROUP BY t.tid ORDER BY t.sticky DESC, t.lastpost desc LIMIT 0, 20

How to fix this one?
Where/what is the cause of this one?
(2011-05-18, 05:10 PM)roldan Wrote: [ -> ]
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:
    1030 - Got error 28 from storage engine
Query:
    SELECT t.*, p.displaystyle AS threadprefix, t.username AS threadusername, u.username FROM mybb_threads t LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (u.uid = t.uid) LEFT JOIN mybb_threadprefixes p ON (p.pid = t.prefix) WHERE t.fid='97' AND t.visible='1' GROUP BY t.tid ORDER BY t.sticky DESC, t.lastpost desc LIMIT 0, 20

How to fix this one?
Where/what is the cause of this one?

Screenshots for such error are better or link where you getting this error.
You don't have enough disk space to run the queries. You need to contact your web host.
(2011-05-18, 05:16 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]You don't have enough disk space to run the queries. You need to contact your web host.

awww, I missed .. "storage" line ... I was checking queries, my mistake... Smile
Its host issue. You've to contact to your host to resolve this.