MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: You don't have permission to access /mybb/newthread.php on this server.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-05-20, 08:23 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]1. Do you have any .htaccess files in the mybb folder or in your root folder? If you do can you post the contents here?

2. Go to AdminCP >> Tools & Maintenance >> View PHP Info
and search for post_max_size and post here what value its set at.

3. Does it only happen with newthread.php or does it also happen when you do new reply or PM?

1. Contents of .htaccess
RewriteEngine on
       RewriteRule ^([^&]*)&(.*)$ http://eyeofthevortexonline.com/mybb/$1?$2 [L,QSA,R=301]
       RewriteRule ^sitemap-([^./]+)\.xml$ misc.php?google_seo_sitemap=$1 [L,QSA,NC]
       RewriteRule ^Forum-([^./]+)$ forumdisplay.php?google_seo_forum=$1 [L,QSA,NC]
       RewriteRule ^Thread-([^./]+)$ showthread.php?google_seo_thread=$1 [L,QSA,NC]
       RewriteRule ^Announcement-([^./]+)$ announcements.php?google_seo_announcement=$1 [L,QSA,NC]
       RewriteRule ^User-([^./]+)$ member.php?action=profile&google_seo_user=$1 [L,QSA,NC]
       RewriteRule ^Calendar-([^./]+)$ calendar.php?google_seo_calendar=$1 [L,QSA,NC]
       RewriteRule ^Event-([^./]+)$ calendar.php?action=event&google_seo_event=$1 [L,QSA,NC]    
       ErrorDocument 404 /mybb/misc.php?google_seo_error=404

RewriteRule ^tag/([^/]+)$ tags.php?tag=$1 [L,QSA]
       RewriteRule ^ask/([^/]+)$ tags.php?sear=$1 [L,QSA]
       RewriteRule ^tag/([^/]+)/([^-/]+)$ tags.php?tag=$1&page=$2 [L,QSA]
       RewriteRule ^tagsitemap.xml$ tags.php?sitemap=1 [L,QSA]
       RewriteRule ^tagsitemap-page-([^/]+).xml$ tags.php?sitemap=1&spage=$1 [L,QSA]
       RewriteRule ^deletetags=([^/]+)$ tags.php?deltags=$1 [L,QSA]
       RewriteRule ^delspectag=([^/]+)&delspectagtid=([^/]+)$ tags.php?delspectag=$1&delspectagtid=$2 [L,QSA]
       RewriteRule ^tag/$ tags.php [L,QSA]

2. post_max_size 64M 64M

3. No problems with PM..... Same error with NewReply and editpost.php
I'd just ask your host, clearly for some reason the server doesn't like submitting that much information and it restricts access to the file, there's little we can really do to find out what it is other than what we've already suggested, and not much we can do to fix it, as it's the server causing the error, not MyBB.
Please Help Me In This Iam Also Getting The Same Problem...
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /editpost.php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request...

my forum is : http://www.forumboard.in
even i follow AJS suggested above..
Still Causing the errorHuh
Please create your own thread. There's no need to bump a 1 year old thread.
Pages: 1 2