MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advertisement in Posts v0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I am Administrator so in default i can see it??
You must have to add your usergroup ID in order to view ads yourself. Showing ads is most likely to those usergroups who are other then staff or team. That's why I have enabled displaying ads to the usergroups of your choice.
(2011-05-20, 06:59 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]You didn't added your usergroup in Allowed_Groups option field. If you added then you are able to see ads yourself.

Thanks Now Work,and one more Thanks for Awesome plugin and Support
No problem at all =)
Looks like a great plugin. I am thinking about using this. Thanks for all your effort.
Thanks Wink
can you add an option to show only on FIRST POST
(2011-05-22, 12:27 PM)jerielm Wrote: [ -> ]can you add an option to show only on FIRST POST

Seems like a Very Good suggestion, I've updated the plugin with that option as well. Please grab the plugin from: http://yaldaram.com/showthread.php?tid=923 .

I've updated the plugin in mods site as well. So until they validate, you are welcome to grab it from my community Smile

Thanks for the good suggestion jerielm
this is a must plugin that im sure i'll gonna use.. Thanks yaldaram again for this wonderful share.
Thanks =)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7