MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Tutorial] How to fully integrate your CDN to work with MyBB (MaxCDN)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-11-28, 05:30 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-28, 05:28 AM)seeker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-21, 04:51 PM)nadlerz Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any free CDN service?

Yes,
The Coral Content Distribution Network

That's known to slow your website down due to heavy load on their servers. Plus it's very inefficient.

OK, I just said it was free. Toungue
Looks like they have other problems too:

Some web filtering tools, such as Websense and OpenDNS, block access to the Coral Cache as it is seen as a form of proxy avoidance. Many anti-virus and Internet Security software packages, such as Trend Micro Internet Security, also block access to the Coral Cache as it is seen as a mask for dangerous URLs ~from Wikipedia

It is possible to force Avatar images load from CDN?
(2011-11-28, 09:23 AM)hankypanky2004 Wrote: [ -> ]It is possible to force Avatar images load from CDN?

any solution for it?Huh

http://community.mybb.com/thread-107734.html

That's the closest thing there is as far as I'm aware. It does need testing and a bit of improvement.
Hi,

Is this guide still accurate enough to use for 1.6.8? I tried just doing the javascript part (step 3) and the javascript stopped working on one of my themes. step 2 doesn't make sense either.

also, why the need for more than one image zone?
Hello there

The Guide is good. I signed in for keycdn and want to integrate it into my forum. But I want to keep the ulpoads directory in the server itself. Dont want to move it into the CDN because its pretty huge and the taffic will be heavy. So is there any way to keep it in the server and move all other parts (jscripts, stylesheets etc) to the CDN ? is there any way to do that ?
Pages: 1 2