MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forums.com Forum Board Creation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dunno if it fits here but please don't close this thread, when I visit forums.com and click on create a new forum the forum board creation appears and when they tell me to enter the text given in the image, the text itself is disappeared, how will I type it? How to fix this problem?

Note to mods: Please don't close this thread, I just need 2 or 3 perfect answers.
How is this related to MyBB? Do they even use MyBB for their forum creation service? The issue is to do with http://forums.com/ not MyBB. You need to contact them in order to get the issue fixed, there's nothing we can do.

Bear in mind there are other websites that allow you to quickly create a forum though, it's not just that one.
Why would we help you create a forum on a software that isn't MyBB?
To rule out plugins as a cause of this issue, please try the following. In ./inc/init.php, find the code:

define("TIME_NOW", time());

After this code, add this:

define("NO_PLUGINS", 1);

Then save and/or reupload this edited version of the file so the forum will run the new code.

This edit will stop plugins being run when a page on the forum is loaded; it will not edit, delete or reset any content the plugin has added or changed, it will just temporarily stop the plugins being loaded, so some features on your forum may be temporarily missing or broken whilst this code is in place. When you remove this code, plugins will work again exactly as they were before. This change helps us to see if a plugin is the cause of a problem, without you having to manually deactivate every single plugin, which would mean you may lose data from them.

If your issue is fixed when this code is added, then the cause of your issue is a plugin; please post a list of your plugins and we will try and help you find which one it may be. If the problem still happens with this code added, then it is unlikely a plugin is the cause, in which case we will investigate the issue further.

Thank you.
Thanks for helping, AJS. Sorry if this isn't related to MyBB, I thought that it is related to MyBB, Moderators can now close this thread.
Glad I could help.