MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [For Sale] Ultimate Gaming Network MYBB Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This elaborate plugin custom made for me in 2010 is exclusively owned by me and cannot be bought anywhere else. It was made for my Team2Play project back in 2010, but due to my loss of interest in gaming, and my loss of grip in the market (I no longer know the gaming market well) it was never implemented. It is an dea with great potential and profitability.

Here is a little bit of information regarding what I was going to do with it:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=e...NTk2&hl=en

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=e...Njgx&hl=en

In a summary:

The purpose of our website was to provide an all-in-one environment in which clans can manage themselves, participate in engaging competitions and events, and interact with other clans as to promote a healthy competitiveness and improve the general gaming experience for all.

Players will register in our website and gain automatic power to create a new clan or join an existing one. Clan leaders or creators will have the ability to edit their clan’s profile which includes information such as notices, bio, alliances and wars. As soon as a clan is created, it gains exclusive space in the forums for internal communication and management, as well as a screenshot and video gallery for its members to share their gaming experience. Clans can inter-relate with each other using the public forums, a space reserved for the diplomacy between clans. Clans can offer players with no clans, a space in their clan, and through that we plan on creating a dynamic transfer market of players, just like in any sports league. Finally, Clan leaders will be able to view the calendar of events and register their clans for tournaments and events (for a fee) that offer cash rewards, services’ accounts, hosting amongst other rewards.

I paid $250 at the time for the system.

Note: The Script was developed for MYBB v.1.4, however I believe it is very easily adaptable to the newest version of the forum software.

Starting Bid: $100

I can run a demo of the entire plugin system at work if necessary. I also accept payments in two monthly installments.
Please PM me your bids and queries and I will keep people informed by posting here.

Here is an image of how the Design had started to look:
[Image: AY0yL.png]

Here's a preview of the ad we had going on:

[Image: DFplN.jpg]
Can I get a demo of this?
Please read the instructions above. Contact me via PM if necessary...
I can't see the google docs
hoping for the best: $125
Do we get full redistrubtion rights for this? Meaning. can we buy this mod and then release it to the public for either free or a price?
Full Distribution rights.
I hope to finish the bidding by Monday night.
I've attached the documents.

Also, for an extra $10, I'll give you the Team2Play logo, name rights and Business Plan.