MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to Remove Threads and Posts Text From Forumbits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried this:

Open forumbit_depth1_cat template, find and remove the following;
<td class="tcat" width="85" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="85" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></span></td> 

Now within the same template, find;
<td class="tcat" colspan="2">

and Change it into;
<td class="tcat" colspan="4"> 

But it jacks up everything as shown below. How can I simply remove the Threads & Posts text along with the count completely?

Thanks!
1. Admin CP > Templates & Style > Templates > Your Template Set > Forum Bit Templates > forumbit_depth1_cat.

2. Find and remove:

<td class="tcat" width="85" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="85" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></span></td>

3. Find:

<td class="thead" colspan="5">

4. Replace with:

<td class="thead" colspan="3">

4. Admin CP > Templates & Style > Templates > Your Template Set > Forum Bit Templates > forumbit_depth2_cat.

5. Find and remove:

<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">{$threads}{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']}</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">{$posts}{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']}</td>

6. Admin CP > Templates & Style > Templates > Your Template Set > Forum Bit Templates > forumbit_depth2_forum.

7. Find and remove:

<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">{$threads}{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']}</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">{$posts}{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']}</td>
Thanks, but that resulted in this:
You did not edit the templates correctly then.

I can do this for you if you want, just send me an admin account via private message.
EDIT: How about sub forums? Seems to jack up the view a bit for sub forums heh

Open Forumdisplay Templates > forumdisplay_subforums > and find;
<td class="thead" colspan="5" 
and Change 5 to 3
Thanks!
Most welcome Wink