MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: background
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-05-20, 12:34 AM)Tomasz Knapik Wrote: [ -> ]Delete this code:
<style type="text/css" src="http://www.simplyhacks.com/cache/themes/theme4/global.css">body {background: url(images/lust/back_bg.png) repeat-x repeat-y;	color: #000;	font-family: sans-serif;	text-align: center;	line-height: 1.4; font-size: 13px;}</style>
from your headerinclude or header template.

Haha, I JUST added that to see if that would fix it. But if you read it the code was background: url(images/lust/back_bg.png) so it didnt matter anyway since it wasnt #fff or #000.
In the css body element change this:

background: url(images/lust/back_bg.png) repeat-x repeat-y;

to this:
background: url(images/lust/back_bg.png) repeat;

If you want the background to repeat on both x and y you don't specify x and y separately.
He says he can't edit the CSS nor the templates, so he probably won't be able to do that. :/

(2011-05-19, 09:51 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-19, 09:47 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Can you edit other things in the CSS or the templates?

Also, do you have Codepress turned on? Try disabling it momentarily.

Did both, nothing.

(2011-05-20, 12:52 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]He says he can't edit the CSS nor the templates, so he probably won't be able to do that. :/

(2011-05-19, 09:51 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-19, 09:47 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Can you edit other things in the CSS or the templates?

Also, do you have Codepress turned on? Try disabling it momentarily.

Did both, nothing.

I think you're misunderstanding the OP, what I think the OP meant was that he tried disabling the codepress and it still didn't fix the background problem. I can't see anywhere in the thread where the OP said he couldn't save the CSS, unless I am grossly misunderstanding what the OP is saying, in which case I stand corrected.
@OP please clarify?
I asked two questions, one of them being "Can you edit other things in the CSS or the templates?", to which he answered that he tried both but none worked. So I take it he wasn't able to edit the CSS nor the templates. No misunderstanding on my part there. Toungue
LOL! We should make a friendly wager to see who's right :p
(2011-05-20, 10:32 PM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]LOL! We should make a friendly wager to see who's right :p

Hmm. Who should I place a bet on...???
Yeah, maybe we should. Toungue Seriously though, let's just wait for the op to clarify the situation. Probably just a big misunderstanding on all ends.
Please close, I have solved it myself, nor do I really know how I did it, but I did.
Pages: 1 2