MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Resources
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 2nrixhc.png]
Site Name: Forum Resources
Site URL: http://www.forumresources.org
Description: Forum resources was established to give forum owners the best freebies that they can use on their own forum. We have special sections that allow you to get free group ranks, promo codes on things you need like hosting, and we will soon have a bunch of smiley and avatar sets posted up.

If you would like to donate images like group ranks, or promo codes, or any thing like that, we have a contributor group that allows you to have special privileges through out the forum as a thank you for your submissions.

We also have a helpful directory that we are slowly filling with links to places like hosts, software forums, admin forums, etc. If you have a promotion forum or host and would like to submit it to our directory just register and do so in the directory section. It has to be validated first by an admin though.
Your Name on the Board: MrJohn
Now this project looks promising. I wish you luck with this Smile
By the way, the login box is got some problems, I think there's a br in the header.
I will look in to that, I decided to go with some thing in a niche like Uncontrol and the rest of the MyBB community suggested. Thanks for the support.
*Bookmarked*

Looks very good! Best of luck to you!
Just wanted to mention that for some reason the link in your signature contains the HTTPS protocol.
As you don't seem to have SSL set up on your server people can't get to your site from your signature.
Professional design, good idea - prospering project. I've got one small objection. Can you reduce the social icons? Overlaps with the footer navigation.
I may just take off the social icons all together.

@Lucas You are a life saver, who knows how long that would have been like that. +rep!
Great Forum. I would suggest a "forum services" section under marketplace, where people can do things like paid posting, graphics and much more.

Also the "help" link in menu comes to second line. As lucas said, there might be a <br> tag in header template. Just check it.

Good luck with the forum. Smile
May I ask what browser you are using?
FireFox 4 and Chrome. But in IE, it works fine.

Here is how it looks in FireFox and Chrome.

[Image: o0awli.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3