MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: allow guest posting after moderation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I want to allow posts from guests in every forum but don't show those posts to users until admin approve them. How to do it?
You must to this write plugin. I'll try to write this.
//EDIT:
Okey, I wrote this plugin. Copy file from attachment to inc/plugins and activate it in ACP.
//EDIT2:
I uploaded new version of plugin.
Thank you! This plugin works perfectly. However, there is one little problem. When a guest posts a message that does not fit within the limit of messages per page (for example there is 25 messages already and guest posts 26), the thread creates one extra "next" page (visible only to guests). However, this page goes to 404 error (because there is no page). Even if you reject all those guest's posts through the admin panel, or delete them manually, the extra page in the thread remains (this page visible only to guests... users don't see it).

It would be nice to add an information to the answer form (or a popup window after adding the post), which says that: "Your post will appear after moderation"... or something like that.

p.s. sorry for my english
I'll try to fix it.