MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: REPLACE INTO mybb_threadsread (tid, uid, dateline) VALUES('8368', '1', '1305872373')?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
145 - Table './forum_alzea/mybb_threadsread' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
Query:
REPLACE INTO mybb_threadsread (tid, uid, dateline) VALUES('8368', '1', '1305872373')

It happen when i open thread.
Error such as this sometimes happens on my web. How can I fix it? Huh
I dont have phpmyadmin, just SSH accsess... Undecided

Thanks.
If you have ssh access you should be able to install phpmyadmin, it will make your life much easier.

Otherwise login to mysql from console and run the following query:

REPAIR TABLE mybb_threadsread;

Read here on how to login to mysql via console:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/mysql.html
(2011-05-20, 06:52 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]If you have ssh access you should be able to install phpmyadmin, it will make your life much easier.

Otherwise login to mysql from console and run the following query:

REPAIR TABLE mybb_threadsread;

Read here on how to login to mysql via console:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/mysql.html

Ok, thanks... It really help me.
But, why this "SQL error/Table crash" often happen to me? what is wrong with my MySQL? but I also have one more MyBB forum on my VPS, but it did not experience the same error. It confused me...
Maybe you can contact your host, it shouldn't happen that often.
(2011-05-20, 01:13 PM)destroyer Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you can contact your host, it shouldn't happen that often.

I manage my own box... It happen 3 times in 3 days...
There is no one specific reason that we can point to and say that is why tables crash. There a number of different reasons that can cause this. You will have to closely monitor your mysql processes and see if theres anything unusual like queries that are taking too long, locking too many tables, mysql crashing, too much load on the server.
I would search the MySQL site for any solutions they may have to optimize your server to minimize tables crashing.