MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Group Ranks 1.3 (Animated & Non-animated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 20svke9.png]

What is GroupRanks?

GroupRank 1.3 is a set of images for groups which will help you show you user Rank in a cool way. This resolution of these images are 150x40 so that you can easily put them as your group images. This is second animated group rank release, and for the first time animated and non animated versions releasing at the same time.

Hows the animation?

[Image: j7xd1i.gif]

GroupRank 1.0 is the first release,now the rank images are available in 7 colors i.e Red,Blue,Yellow,Green,Orange,Violet & Sky Blue. The rank images has a glossy effect.

GroupRank 1.1 is the second release,now the rank images are available in few attractive colors, the example colors you can see in screenshot.

GroupRank 1.2 is the second release, for the first time group rank is animated. This package included 10 Group images in attractive colors.

GroupRank 1.3 is the third release, this time group ranks is crispier and also available in animated as well as in non-versions at the same time.

Mods Download:
http://mods.mybb.com/view/group-rank-1-3...d-animated

Alternate Download:
GroupRanks 1.3

Translations:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-94749-p...#pid723177

License:

You MAY:
-Modify the Graphics to your liking for your forum.
You May NOT:
-Redistribute the Graphics without the creator's written permission.
-Redistribute a modified version of the Graphics without creator's written permission.
-Claim the Graphics as your own work.

Important Notice:
I used to release Group Rank for my old website but from now all the Group Ranks will be released in yuvapix.com and all the Group Ranks are sole property of yuvapix.com.

YuvaPix Designs - Exclusive Content - © 2011 yuvapix.com. All Rights Reserved.
Thanks for the approval. Smile
Nice looking images. May use this on my site later.
wow very nice they look beautiful.
Very nice!
well done brother,love the animations Smile bahut acchhha kaam kiya Wink
(2011-06-12, 07:24 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]well done brother,love the animations Smile bahut acchhha kaam kiya Wink

How you know Hindi? Toungue
Fantastic release, it's a bummer that they are to big but I love them anyway, fantastic!
Indians hote hi rocking hai. Toungue

Marvelous, carry on with great heights and works. Wink
Thank you, glad everyone liked it. Smile
Pages: 1 2