MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Exchange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
www.host4post.com/community/ - Posting would be greatly appreciated.
I think you should at least do the first 3 sites for free.

You did say that you would post for free on the sites, then you changed your mind.

That's like Google agreeing to buy Facebook for $50 billion, then Facebook saying they want $70 billion. :/
(2011-05-20, 01:15 PM)davidedison Wrote: [ -> ]hI EVERYONE,

I am planing to post freely on your site.(I will post things related to games,including submitting games for download!). I can also add free jokes/poems/stories.

EDIT: I got so many requests. I didnt expect this much! So I have a plan. Get 120 DE Coins In my site(www.de-games.co.cc). Then post your requests here. I shall post 6 posts for 120 DE Coins.

lol. So, you actually found a way to gain free posts to your site? We have to do more than 6 posts to earn 120 DE coins in your forum and in return you will post just 6 posts???
You could have mentioned it earlier that you are looking for a post exchange.
I don't think anyone will bother about this deal anymore.

If you get "too many requests" than you expected, why can't you just select someone through Random.org and post in his forum??
(2011-05-21, 11:57 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-20, 01:15 PM)davidedison Wrote: [ -> ]hI EVERYONE,

I am planing to post freely on your site.(I will post things related to games,including submitting games for download!). I can also add free jokes/poems/stories.

EDIT: I got so many requests. I didnt expect this much! So I have a plan. Get 120 DE Coins In my site(www.de-games.co.cc). Then post your requests here. I shall post 6 posts for 120 DE Coins.

lol. So, you actually found a way to gain free posts to your site? We have to do more than 6 posts to earn 120 DE coins in your forum and in return you will post just 6 posts???
You could have mentioned it earlier that you are looking for a post exchange.
I don't think anyone will bother about this deal anymore.

If you get "too many requests" than you expected, why can't you just select someone through Random.org and post in his forum??

You get 120 DE Coins for posting 6 posts lol. And In my site there is the jokes/poems/stories section where you can easily get DE Coins.

@Malcolm.: It is said that your forum is closed for maintanence.

@Electric Pokémon Master: I have posted 6 posts in your site!
Board is now open. Just doing a little maintenance.
(2011-05-21, 12:42 PM)davidedison Wrote: [ -> ]You get 120 DE Coins for posting 6 posts lol. And In my site there is the jokes/poems/stories section where you can easily get DE Coins.

So, its a 6/6 post exchange. Why should it be disguised as "Free Posts"?
(2011-05-21, 01:31 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-21, 12:42 PM)davidedison Wrote: [ -> ]You get 120 DE Coins for posting 6 posts lol. And In my site there is the jokes/poems/stories section where you can easily get DE Coins.

So, its a 6/6 post exchange. Why should it be disguised as "Free Posts"?

Sad Ok I am sorry! I was planning to post freely but look at the number of replies. I had added an another thread here requesting someone to review the games at my site! But there were no active replies Angry
I can copy and paste too.
(2011-05-21, 02:59 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]I can copy and paste too.
Is that what he is doing? I guessed that.
(2011-05-21, 04:06 PM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-21, 02:59 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]I can copy and paste too.
Is that what he is doing? I guessed that.

That's exactly what he's doing.

And such low quality.

http://thatgameboard.com/Thread-Cars-2-Xbox-360
Pages: 1 2 3