MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plug in For Spiders or Bots??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does any plug in are there to make spiders or Bots to crawle the site more i already added site to google yahoo bing ask but ask never crawle my site others are doing a regular visit specially google is always idinacting on the online list like that i want other spiders or Bots such as google Bot yahoo Bot spinner and more how can i bring these to my site do any body using plug in for this?
(2011-05-20, 06:05 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]http://mods.mybb.com/view/add-spiders

That will just show bots that are crawling on the who's online list. It won't attract new bots.
What you're talking about is called Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). A good plugin to help aid your SEO is google SEO, though I must stress that this won't help automatically - you have to put some effort into attracting visitors and backlinks (links to your site from other sites). You also need to create some decent first-hand content.
i already installed Google SEO
Well then, you now need to submit your site and sitemap to google, then start working on creating quality content as I said Smile
Already running well now in 4 000 000 alexa rank i started on april 26 running super