MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hm, for some reason my theme/forum isn't looking in the right place for images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We moved the forum from /forum to /, and although we have changed the settings of MyBB to reflect this, the theme still seems a bit confused.

Instead of looking in /images/darkfusion/english for it's images, it's instead looking in /images/english, so of course all the images are broken. This is pretty weird to me!! Any idea why this is?

Thanks a lot, this has been a bit baffling!!

Elwave Smile

I can also give a link to the board if you wish, but it's currently set to closed to I'd have to work something out but if that would help it's totally cool ^^
Well you would just need to change your theme's settings to forums/images/darkfusion/ or whatever it is now.

And a link to the forum would be great Toungue
Oh yeah, you know I didn't even realize the themes had sections for settings! Well... I did, but it never fully occurred to me!

Funny thing is, it says it's fine:

Image Directory: /images/darkfusion

WEIRD isn't it? and yeah I'll open the forum, it's here: http://www.sonic-forums.com

Cheers muchly!

By the way, GabbleForums looks cool man nicely done! ^^
bump... Smile

Man.. I really can't be bothered to reinstall the whole forum! I wonder why it's doing it.

It seems to ignore it's settings completely. Maybe it has some kind of setting of it's own somewhere.