MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Trouble Identifying problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mines at 0.06. This forum is running at 0.76.

With a shared host, the server load is the load caused by every site that is running on the same server as yours. If the load of your server is at 30, then it sounds like there's a whole load of sites on your server, it's too crowded, and as they all have to use the same resources, after a point, it just can't cope.
(2011-05-21, 05:51 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Mines at 0.06. This forum is running at 0.76.

With a shared host, the server load is the load caused by every site that is running on the same server as yours. If the load of your server is at 30, then it sounds like there's a whole load of sites on your server, it's too crowded, and as they all have to use the same resources, after a point, it just can't cope.

So with that being said , wow my server is way slower , thats a very big difference. I think i better prepare myself for a move soon. You know when i first uploaded my forum about a year or so ago, it was working fine , but actually when i look at the support tickets i have submitted in that time they were all in relation to the same problems , so if that doesn't tell you something what does lol. I just submitted the new support ticket and hopefully it yields me some results . Dang my forum was just starting to catch the interest of users , oh well thats how it goes . Could anyone recommend a good host free or paid , in case the problem arises . I know there are tons online that all say they are great but thats the scary part.
Thanks
Lubrack
Tikolah is the best free host.

You only require 15 posts on their forum (One time) and you have great hosting with great support.

Tikolah.com
Icr38 is for me the best free hosting service, but they are about to close -.-

I will move to a paid hosting now, i can pass it to you via pm, but it is a Spanish hosting service for 1dll

Anyways, there are not better subforums where to post this kind of questions?
Good morning just thought i would update this thread . My host got back to me late yesterday and the message they left me was the exact same as the one i mentioned in a previous post. The good news for now is something has been done on the server side , because my pages actually load now . Its not overly fast ,but i don't loose connection to data base , and browser errors are gone. So at least i can use the forum for now . I still am going to look for another host because who knows how long this will last probably on the paid side . Thanks so much to all the people who posted and tried to help , its great to have a place to go when you run into problems . And now its time to have a coffee .

Have a great Day
Lubrack.
Pages: 1 2