MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: minioff, minion gifs to png?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would have liked this to be a lot easier. My goal was to use my customized versions of the on.gif and offlock.gif. The problem I had was not exactly the same as the one xomp had, but, it it is a similar issue. In my case, I wanted to use alternative graphics, with a slightly different name, and leave the original gifs in place for the basic MyBB theme to use. But that seems not to be possible with the way this is set up in the templates.

I solved this issue by creating a sub folder and pointing my custom theme to it, but that was not ideal. I had to copy all the default images that my theme still uses, for the time being, as well as place my customized graphics in the new sub folder. I am also stuck using the original file names for those gif files.

Anyway, since I did find a workaround, I guess this is not big deal. I just came here to look and see if there was something I was missing that would solve this problem in a more convenient way.

Guess not. Wink

MACJR
Pages: 1 2