MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin page is Empty, please help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im not good at explaining things but I'll provide a screenshot of what I meant.
Click the thumbnail.
[Image: 2011-022.png]

I've installed a few plugins, here & there and after which, I checked back the plugin page to active some plugins, the page returns empty.

May someone shed some light and help me resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance.
You'll need to go through the files you recently uploaded and remove them one by one, you will have uploaded something that probably shouldn't be there.
Under the /inc/ folder?
Under ./inc/plugins folder.
Quick question:
Can I remove all the files under /inc/plugins/ and restore what I have previously installed before this error occurred? Because I can't remember which 'last' plugin I installed.

And won't it affect the forum? After 'plugin re-installed'?

Edit:
Will renaming the 'files' under /inc/plugins/ work as well?

Edit 2: <Solution>
Ok, thanks for the advices senior members. I followed it and it worked.
Note: Sort your /inc/plugin/ directory to 'last modified' view. And check out the most recent uploaded file. That file must've have caused the error. Rename it first before following the steps below.

For those who will have this same type of error after installing 'plugins', do what I did or similar.
1. Go to your FTP and locate /inc/plugins/ directory
2. Go back to your live hard disk and create a back up folder.
3. Drag all contents from /inc/plugins/ to your back up folder. Wait until it finish.
4. Refresh your admin panel/plugin (admin/index.php?module=config-plugins)
5. Should be able to see "No plugins installed".
6. Now, from back up folder, move 1 by 1 the plugin files (php files) into your /inc/plugins/ directory.
7. Refresh your admin panel again to check IF it can see the uploaded file.
8. and your done.

And to answer my own question: I took the risk of doing it myself.
And won't it affect the forum? After 'plugin re-installed'? -> Ans is no, the plugin which was activated will be activated again as soon as you uploaded back to your /inc/plugin/ directory.

Hope this helps. And many thanks to those fast replies.
No. Renaming will end up causing you more headaches. Just remove the files one by one. Look at the modified timestamp, that might give you an idea which was the last file you uploaded
Thanks G33K, I did that.
You may close this thread or add it to faqs. xD

Thank you mods. You've been a great help.