MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Pokemon forum of the future today!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Nice. site,i love the theme. Good luck
(2011-05-22, 03:01 AM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]My forum is a gaming (role playing) rpg, you need to register to enjoy it!

You don't ask someone to subscribe to a newspaper before letting them read a few issues on their own.
(2011-05-22, 04:06 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-22, 03:01 AM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]My forum is a gaming (role playing) rpg, you need to register to enjoy it!

You don't ask someone to subscribe to a newspaper before letting them read a few issues on their own.

Yes you are 100%, is their a way to edit this plugin to add the "hide" feature, because somehow it shows noobs how to register and is annoying for "advanced" members like you, so a hide button would be perfect!
OMG!!!! Pokemon!!

Was great in the time Smile

I like the site Smile
(2011-05-22, 07:08 PM)Dexxa Wrote: [ -> ]OMG!!!! Pokemon!!

Was great in the time Smile

I like the site Smile

Pokemon is pretty much still in it's time. Wink

Nice theme, I like it. Smile
I think it's just me that doesn't like the theme. I don't think it suits your site genre, in this case "pokemon". It's just dark, and I don't think it's attractive either. The site background is okay, but the width of the forum is thin, and meh, I just dislike the theme. How are you currently advertising this site? Because there's many Pokemon forums now'adays.
I Really like the theme a lot. I think you and nanoskinners did a great job.
Finally for a change a nice looking pokemon forum being showcased. Good luck with it Smile
Thanks for all the nice comment everyone, before I used mybb I was popular in with forumotion therefore I basically advertise on all forumotion site, when the compare the quality of forumotion and mybb they all move from their current sites. That's how I advertise, i'm taking things slowly and hopefully with a little help I will be able to have a successful Pokemon site.

Having a good theme is meaningless if you don't have any content or in other words something Unique, why would any "Poke-fanatic" visit a site that has absolutely nothing besides a theme (which doesn't even complement the franchise) It makes no sense. It's only just an empty forum. Compare your content with the likes of Serebii/Smogon/Bulbapedia and you'll see what I mean. Nevertheless good luck.
Pages: 1 2 3