MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Pokemon forum of the future today!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Nice forum, but one question. So NanoSkinners made the theme, did they make all the images though?
(2011-05-22, 01:23 AM)Electric Pokémon Master Wrote: [ -> ]Nice forum, but one question. So NanoSkinners made the theme, did they make all the images though?

Not the artwork, no.
No, the used wallpaper images. And I helped them find the images, but they did a good job! I was more than pleased.
I like the theme ans you have got some content going

good job and good luck
I'm not really into pokemon but this site looks very good. Good luck!
Quote:Hello Guest. If you are reading this it means we hate you and we would rather annoy you than have you read our forum and decide if you want to join.

That's all I see, anyway.
(2011-05-22, 02:43 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Hello Guest. If you are reading this it means we hate you and we would rather annoy you than have you read our forum and decide if you want to join.

That's all I see, anyway.

I don't understand.

The annoying, ugly message shown to guests in the black box is what he meant, and I agree. It is awful.
My forum is a gaming (role playing) rpg, you need to register to enjoy it! while it also has good content and article, I may remove the black block.
Pages: 1 2 3