MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Monetize The Net - New Forum, Growing Rapidly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]

Hey guys,

Monetizethe.net has been around for a couple weeks now and are steadily increasing in size. Created May the 2nd, 2011 by myself and Cryptic. We are striving towards educating members about ways to make money online.

With lots of experience in making money online we are sure we can help you increase your online profits and decrease your effort. With every new member bringing something to the forum we have become a great source for tutorials and information. We will also be running some member competitions on the site with some great prizes that will be given away.
Good luck with your new forum Smile
3 links in your original post is enough to make me not even visit your site..

If i was to accidently click a link and see you're using a theme 10000 other sites are already using then I would never accidently click one of your 3 links again

Smile
Adjust permission settings of "VIP chats" and "Junk". VIP room must be visible only to VIP members, and Junk forum should be visible only to admin and mods.

I suggest a theme change as well.
(2011-05-22, 07:49 AM)Kaiser. Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck with your new forum Smile

Thank you.

(2011-05-22, 09:19 AM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]3 links in your original post is enough to make me not even visit your site..

If i was to accidently click a link and see you're using a theme 10000 other sites are already using then I would never accidently click one of your 3 links again

Smile

Thanks for your comments. Our theme is something we are looking to change.
(2011-05-22, 10:47 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Adjust permission settings of "VIP chats" and "Junk". VIP room must be visible only to VIP members, and Junk forum should be visible only to admin and mods.

I suggest a theme change as well.

Thanks for the heads up.
Added twitter to the site. Hopefully it will help the site a bit.
Empty forums, I count nine. Then there is ten forums with just one thread in them.
The theme you're using is overused.

I'm sorry but where is the "rapid growth".
(2011-05-27, 12:16 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Empty forums, I count nine. Then there is ten forums with just one thread in them.

Only lately have we created these new forums. And the lack of posting over the past few days has been due to me not advertising.
Quick bump to get it back to the top.
Content does not appear magically, you must contribute yourself.
Plenty of empty forums (still) as stated above.

(2011-05-27, 02:10 PM)Tacroy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-27, 12:16 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Empty forums, I count nine. Then there is ten forums with just one thread in them.

Only lately have we created these new forums. And the lack of posting over the past few days has been due to me not advertising.