MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 10$ Custom Theme's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey MyBB Users,

I have made a couple mybb themes before and i now want to start making them professionally that's why im offering the "10$ Custom Theme" obviouslly i want to test my skills, pickup a few skills along the way, and seen as i have 0 Themes in my portfolio if i was to offer a price of 50$ Some people couldnt be intrested

So this is all about getting my Reputation around here good I plan to make a website from the funding i get from the themes, I have setup a demo board on my Own computer, what will be used to show you the themes.

If your intrested, PM Me with exactly what you would like on your theme and a short description and ill get onto it as soon as i recieve the order.

Thanks,
FlakeDesigns
People won't generally trust a new member with just 1 post.

Just create a theme and show a preview here so that people can get an idea of your designing skills. Then members will consider ordering themes from you.
If I'm honest, it would be better if you got known around the community, build up your reputation first. People aren't just going to see someone who's just registered with 1 post and pay the person to make a theme, usually it doesn't work like that.
But they will be payying after?
That's good idea. But it would be better if you do a design and show atleast an image preview.
If you're going to make the theme first, I wouldn't hand over the files/stylesheet until they've paid, otherwise you'll be scammed quite a bit.
Your username alone would put me of asking for business from you. You say you'll put a website together when you've made/earned some money, that's not very professional at all....You need to already have a web page created with a "portfolio" of your work for all to see. The idea of a business is that you do have to put something into it, to get anything out of it!