MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DexMovies Film Club Film Booking Services Uses Mybb!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys

I like mybb that much, I've decided to use it for my website,

DexMovies is a film booking service for film clubs, Same as cinemas have film bookers but ours is for film clubs

We also help out people that want to start a film club get a license that suits them,

We also do other services where you can buy, sell and trade DVD movies, Or even sell them to us!

Be free to join up Smile and let us know wat you think.

http://dexmovies.co.uk/
nice theme,..
is it for 1.4? well, since it was place for movie lovers, maybe you can add sidebar for top 10 movies in uk like imdb site or youtube movie trailer...good luck Smile
Yeah it is Smile I like it as its easy to add links to Smile and its the first time i've been able to get a live chat icon on the site Smile

Yeah thats a good idea, Do you know of any plugins that would do that?

Im thinking of installing the portal redirect so everyone gets redirected to the portal once every day so it looks like a site and not just a forum Smile

(2011-05-22, 09:06 PM)airborne Wrote: [ -> ]nice theme,..
is it for 1.4? well, since it was place for movie lovers, maybe you can add sidebar for top 10 movies in uk like imdb site or youtube movie trailer...good luck Smile

for video trailer you might using myvids by euantor
or this.
Thanks I'll look into it Smile