MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ignroing CSS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So...whenever I try to change something in the global.css of the theme, it doesn't affect my website. AT ALL. If I delete the body css, it's still the same! I tried checking and replacing the stylesheets in the 'ungrouped' 'headerinclude' template, but it still doesn't work! Nothing I do changes the website..

What happened..? Huh
Are you sure you're using the same theme as the stylesheet you're editing?
Yes... I'm beginning to think it may have something to do with the cache. I recently purged the cache using CloudFlare. Does that change anything?
Do you have development mode on? (in CloudFare)
No, I don't. I tried turning it on and then changing it, but it still didn't work, so I turned it back off.
You should keep it on, otherwise your edits won't take affect I think.

Also, try using a different web browser.
Should I just disable CloudFlare altogether? I mean, it's given me more harm than benefit.
I don't know CloudFare very well, but I've seen other users complaining about related issues. On the other hand, its benefits could be useful.

Try disabling it and see how it goes.
Clear the CloudFlare cache and set the caching level to basic. That should resolve your problem.

If it doesn't, put Development Mode on, then make your changes. Development Mode means that the cache is disabled, so no resources that are cached will be passed.