MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Display posts using the classic layout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just done that, set taht option by default, but problem is that it doesnt seem to change for me. I tried entering as a guest and it does work, but I cant seem to change it for myself.

how can I make sure this, and all the changes I make are being succesful for user that already ahve registered? I mean, if they are using default settings, they and also me should get to see the changes when I do them form de admin cp, right?
Also, Im using default theme, how can I choose the fixed style? or do I have to install another theme do that?
That was fast hehe. but I dont want user to NOT get the option to choose. I just want them to get the option I choose by default.

Also the fixed style thing, how do I do this?

thanks!
(2011-05-22, 08:41 PM)PabloW Wrote: [ -> ]I dont want user to NOT get the option to choose. I just want them to get the option I choose by default.

And the thread tells you how to do that... Undecided Just don't make the template edit, if you just want to change the setting they use, just run the query...
Just don't do the template edits then. You can change your own setting in UserCP >> Edit Options