MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anything forum. Talk about anything and have fun doing it :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: Logo3.png]

Anything forums is a fairly new forum and our aim is to just talk about anything.
Most members who come to join us love to have fun chat and get rep in the process. We are going to make it where you can also get hosting within the next week for posting. Maybe even soon get free domains.
Since we are fairly new we need members right now and soon we are going to need more then just members but staff and mods also. Our Aim Is to become one of the next big hit forums our their.
Well we can not really say much more besides soon to be contest and much more and have fun chatting. Thank you Smile

Click the logo to go to site Smile
I like the domain, but please get a new logo, the one currently isn't looking good :/
I agree. Why don't you use the one in this thread, it looks much niceer.
(2011-05-23, 02:24 AM)shovenose Wrote: [ -> ]I agree. Why don't you use the one in this thread, it looks much niceer.

It don't matter they both don't match :/
All of your rotating logos do not match your forum theme.
You have a "General talk" and a "General" category, which is not appropriate.
Change the "General" category to something like "Community Room" as its basically about your forum announcements and introduction.
Another general discussion forum? Oh boy...
I personally do not think that theme you are using goes goos with the theme of your forum (general discussion / anything).

You need a better logo, that one is bareley readable (on the site). Also, you need more content, especially for a general discussion forum, content is vital. Also, I think you should have more than 13threads/40posts with 25 members.

Also, I dont get why the gaming tab and General talk tab are ahead of general, since general is where your announcements, intros etc. are.
In my experience "general chat" forums fail rather quickly.
(2011-05-23, 04:40 PM)Darth Stabro Wrote: [ -> ]In my experience "general chat" forums fail rather quickly.

Well, let him try it and see how it goes. You really never know and you cannot base success on failure rates in my opinion. Regardless, go for it, but start working on those posts.
Pages: 1 2 3