MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User title disable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How to disable user titles? I have my own emblems and i dont want to see user titles Big Grin

Pic:

[Image: Untitled.png]

TYVM
ACP > Users and Groups > Groups > Edit (You've to edit each usergroup) > and Under "Users and Permissions" tab, Untick the "Can use custom user titles?" option.
The screenshot isn't working. But I'm guessing you mean stop groups from using titles.

To do this, go to:
Admin CP --> Users & Groups --> Groups --> Group name --> Options --> Edit Group --> Users and Permissions --> Account Management --> Untick 'Can use custom user titles?' --> Save User Group.
Go to your postbit templates and take out the user title variable.
Yes, but then you will still see the default user title. For the user, you will have to leave a blank space where it requests the user title. This will make a blank space there, but you will not see a usertitle.

Go to your users and groups > User Titles > Groups >Default User Title - Blank Space in There.
And then do the above.

(2011-05-23, 04:38 PM)Darth Stabro Wrote: [ -> ]Go to your postbit templates and take out the user title variable.
Yes, but I think he wants it only for a specific group.
(2011-05-23, 04:38 PM)Matt G Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but then you will still see the default user title. For the user, you will have to leave a blank space where it requests the user title. This will make a blank space there, but you will not see a usertitle.

Go to your users and groups > User Titles > Groups >Default User Title - Blank Space in There.
And then do the above.

(2011-05-23, 04:38 PM)Darth Stabro Wrote: [ -> ]Go to your postbit templates and take out the user title variable.
Yes, but I think he wants it only for a specific group.

Hmm..

I cant find user titles > groups > deaful user title ..

If u mean that i leave blank title then i cant do it, because i must enter something there [ Title * ]

When i try to leave blank and then save it, it says next:

The following errors were encountered:

You did not enter a title for this new user group.

Just do what I've posted on Post#2
Strange, when i untick this, it still shows the title.. :s
1. Admin CP > Templates & Style > Templates > Your theme's Templates > Post Bit Templates > postbit_classic and postbit.
2. Find and remove:

{$post['usertitle']}<br />
Thanks, it worked. :p
Pages: 1 2