MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last page postings not showing issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is very odd, but some of my members started complaining that they could not see the latest posts in one of the threads on my forum.

The problem is only in one thread, and does not exist when logged in as an administrator or moderator, but when logged out or logged in as a regular member the last page of the thread containing the latest post does not show up, until it spills over into a new page, then the previous one can be seen.

The only thing I did which could have possible caused the issue was to move several posts from another thread into the one that is having the problem, but that really shouldn't cause any issues.

I've dug through the posts table in the database and can't find anything that could cause the problem there either. I did change the fid's in the posts that were moved to match the fid they were moved into, thinking that could possible be the problem, but it wasn't.

Anybody have a solution or thoughts on what might be causing the problem?

If you want login's to take a look, PM me.
Have you tried running Recount and Rebuild in AdminCP >> Tools & Maintenance?

Yes. I also tried running most of the tasks, and rebuilding the forum and stats caches.
URL? And a link to the thread where this is happening?
The URL is: http://pherotruth.com

And the thread that it's happening in is: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Group-Purchase-Chip-in

I also have the ProStats plugin installed, and it shows the thread in the Most Recent Posts with the correct last poster, but if you click the link it goes to the first page, unless you're logged in as an administrator, then it does go to the last post.

I'll also PM you logins for a normal member as well as an admin account.
G33K resolved the issue by running the recount and rebuild user post counts. That was the only oine I did not run, because I had changed the post counts of 2 ex admins and a banned member in the database, so that they would not be listed in the Top Posters stats.

Thanks G33K, I appreciate your help in resloving the issue. Smile
You're welcome Wink