MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Refer 50 Friends=15$ and 20$ for 300 Posts!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello .

I just earned some money and i would like to spend at this community.
This is how it goes :
Refer invite 50 friends and earn 15$
Complete 300 posts and earn 20$

Get a free banner on the site! Since I need some content on the forums, I will put up a banner of your choice for 10 days! The only thing you are required is 50 posts! I will also put it up for 20 days if you have 100 posts.

If you have got any questions contact me via pm!
And if you have complete the task post here. (Questions only via pm)
Link?
(2011-05-23, 07:56 PM)TheUninvited Wrote: [ -> ]If you have got any questions contact me via pm!

Are you willing to pay first? I just don't trust someone saying they're going to pay me after I've already added content to their forum..
(2011-05-23, 10:54 PM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]Are you willing to pay first? I just don't trust someone saying they're going to pay me after I've already added content to their forum..

im not the one who i made the offer you can use his pm and ask himWink
$20 for 300 posts? Why doesn't that seem right..ask the owner or whatever to make an account here and tell us more.
I think $20 should be for the referrals and $15 for posting!
(2011-05-24, 07:20 AM)Morsec0de Wrote: [ -> ]$20 for 300 posts? Why doesn't that seem right..ask the owner or whatever to make an account here and tell us more.
Come and join ask him if you have got any question via pm!He showed me the money via teamviewer .
(2011-05-24, 11:25 AM)Pritesh Wrote: [ -> ]I think $20 should be for the referrals and $15 for posting!
I might tell him to do that thanks for the suggestion.Smile
(2011-05-23, 07:56 PM)TheUninvited Wrote: [ -> ]Hello .

I just earned some money and i would like to spend at this community.
This is how it goes
:
Refer invite 50 friends and earn 15$
Complete 300 posts and earn 20$

Get a free banner on the site! Since I need some content on the forums, I will put up a banner of your choice for 10 days! The only thing you are required is 50 posts! I will also put it up for 20 days if you have 100 posts.

If you have got any questions contact me via pm!
And if you have complete the task post here. (Questions only via pm)

If you have money to get rid of, why not make a donation to MyBB?

Pages: 1 2