MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Latest Posts points to your last post in the thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
I'm sorry if this has already been posted but I had a good look around and wasn't able to find any information regarding my two questions.

Is there a hack or plug-in, in order to have a "Lastest posts" box that points you directly to your lastest post in the thread and not to the last post in the thread, as the Lastest Post plug-in already does?

I'm also looking for a way to have a recap post at the beginning of a new page in a thread that would copy the last post of the previous page and add "Previous post of the last page".
That would avoid wondering if you've read the last post on the previous page in the thread.

Any help on this would be great!

Many thanks.

Yeah, not really what I was looking for. But thanks.

I already have a latest post plug-in on my board. Only, when you click on a topic from that box, you end at the latest post in the thread.

I would like to end at my lastet post in the thread, so I can resume my reading since my last visit on the thread.
There isn't an exact plugin for it. But i guess you can partially achieve it by "New post Marker"

http://mods.mybb.com/view/newpost-marker
Thanks, I'll have a look at this plugin.