MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change users age...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using the myBB 1.6.3... and I was wondering, if there is a way that users can change their age, and/or admins can change a users age, to correct it, etc.
Go to: User Control Panel > Edit Profile > Optional Fields > and edit your "Date of Birth". MyBB will then calculate your age.

You can also Edit User's age in ACP > Users and Groups > Users > Edit >
(2011-05-24, 03:06 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Go to: User Control Panel > Edit Profile > Optional Fields > and edit your "Date of Birth". MyBB will then calculate your age.

I can't find it via the ACP... I went all the way to the user in question, but none of the tabs have a way to change a users age...
That's because Yaldaram is wrong, you cannot do that.
(2011-05-24, 11:26 PM)Chris2005 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-24, 03:06 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Go to: User Control Panel > Edit Profile > Optional Fields > and edit your "Date of Birth". MyBB will then calculate your age.

I can't find it via the ACP... I went all the way to the user in question, but none of the tabs have a way to change a users age...

You can't do it from the admincp. I remember a bug being filed about this a while back but I couldn't find it.

You can change the date of birth from the modcp. Go to the user's profile that you want to change then click on Edit this user in modcp and there you can change the date of birth.

The users can change their own date of birth in their usercp.

(2011-05-24, 11:44 PM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-24, 11:26 PM)Chris2005 Wrote: [ -> ]

You can't do it from the admincp. I remember a bug being filed about this a while back but I couldn't find it.

You can change the date of birth from the modcp. Go to the user's profile that you want to change then click on Edit this user in modcp and there you can change the date of birth.

The users can change their own date of birth in their usercp.

Thanks.