MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL ERROR - Errcode: 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everything was running fine and smooth this morning and now my forums are down. Not sure what the problem is I have ran checks and looks at all the statistics nothing seems wrong but when you try to visit the forum your receive:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1 - Can't create/write to file '/mysql-tmp/#sql_1080_0.MYD' (Errcode: 17)
Query:
    SHOW COLUMNS FROM mybb_users LIKE 'unreadpms' 

when i try to get to the configuration page inside the forums admin panel i receive:

SQL Error:
Query:
    SELECT g.*, COUNT(s.sid) AS settingcount FROM mybb_settinggroups g LEFT JOIN mybb_settings s ON (s.gid=g.gid) GROUP BY g.gid ORDER BY g.disporder 

Any help is VERY MUCH appreciated.

rite after i posted this the forums came back online BUT still receiving the same error inside the admin panel.
It has fixed itself. If anyone knows why this happened please let me know!!!
That's because it was host's issue. It is not creating or writing to the sql database file. Host has resolved it so you are not getting any other error.
Still receiving this:

SQL Error:
Query:
SELECT g.*, COUNT(s.sid) AS settingcount FROM mybb_settinggroups g LEFT JOIN mybb_settings s ON (s.gid=g.gid) GROUP BY g.gid ORDER BY g.disporder

On and off. It's killing me!
Contact to your host.
Doing that rite now! Thank you for your help. Anything specific i should ask them to look at fixing?
Just show the error to them, and ask them to resolve this.
thank you.
No problem.