MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Database import
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello, I'm experiencing some problems while importing my MyBB database into the forums through online phpmyadmin...

And while importing i get the following error:
(error is way too big so see it here: http://pastebin.com/C2b9cHNa )

I Really do not have any slightest idea what can i do.. Hopefully someone can help me out..

Thanks in Advance.

Edit: And even though the error is there, it still imported most of the queries i think O_o but when accessing my forums, it says the following:
1146 - Table 'b2_7986966_data.mybb_datacache' doesn't exist

Even though my new database is " b2_7986966_forum" Changed that in config.php aswell Confused

Edit2: lol, no, it only imported half of the queries, but yet forums arent redirecting to b2_7986966_forum database but the old one instead >.<

So can anyone please help out with the error thing? :/
Either your database details are incorrect, i.e. ./inc/config.php is set up to look at a different database, or the tables just aren't being imported.
How did you make the initial backup of the database that you are now importing? It seems there are some characters in the data that phpmyadmin does not like and hence the database is not getting imported. Are the 2 databases on the same server?