MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PHP error array_merge()
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This has occured since we deleted a random usergroup, I have looked through google but I couldn't really find a solution.

This only happens to a very few accounts, I guess, those accounts were in that usergroup which has been deleted.

I tried:
- truncating sessions table
- doing a manual mysql query updating all users which are in group 24 (deleted, non-existant anymore) to group 2 (registered)

But after a few minutes it changed back to the old error. When manually changing the Usergroup to Registered in the ACP, it works for a few minutes/hours.
[Image: 1306265492030.png]
Please check the display group of the affected users.
The display usergroup seems correct. This is one of the affected users.

[Image: 1306269307096.png]

When I change the "usergroup" to 2, it reverts to 24 within a few minutes/hours.
Sounds like you have a usergroup promotion set up to promote users to group 24. That's the only way it would be changing itself. There's a bug where the promotion won't check if the destination group even exists; if it doesn't, it'll add the user to it anyway, thus causing the error. I can't remember if I've fixed this bug yet or not (think I have) but it will be fixed for the next maintenance release either way.
Ohhh thanks, just saw that I forgot to delete the group promotion! Users were moved to "Awaiting Activation" group thus (I guess) causing this PHP error.

I removed the promotion and updated all users which were in group 24 to group 2. I hope it'll stay like that now! Smile

Thanks again.