MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to change column widths for Category display ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Changed layout of main page column widths for Forum/Threads/Posts/Last Post at Forum Bit Templates > forumbit_depth1_cat...

<td class="tcat" width="750" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">
<span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_lastpost}</strong></span></td>

But, havent been able to figure out where to change column widths at individual Category/Forums (next page after click on category title from main page) page display.

There doesnt seem to be another Forum Bit Template with the width="number" option.

Couldnt find a wiki item specific to this question.

Suggestion/s ?
whenever you ask support, be still clear like water to get quick support rather than

"red dot stand beside thread subject for week" << did you understand this line, it match the pattern of your query. Toungue
(2011-05-25, 03:06 AM)grave Wrote: [ -> ]whenever you ask support, be still clear like water to get quick support rather than
"red dot stand beside thread subject for week" << did you understand this line, it match the pattern of your query. Toungue

Yeh, I know, have got one post with over 165.000 views still trying to figure it out ! Rolleyes

(2011-05-25, 01:40 PM)akm Wrote: [ -> ]Yeh, I know, have got one post with over 165.000 views still trying to figure it out ! Rolleyes

Probably because no one can understand what you're asking.

I think you're looking for the forumdisplay_subforums template.
(2011-05-25, 03:25 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-25, 01:40 PM)akm Wrote: [ -> ]Yeh, I know, have got one post with over 165.000 views still trying to figure it out ! Rolleyes
Probably because no one can understand what you're asking.
I think you're looking for the forumdisplay_subforums template.

Or they dont want to try? Rolleyes
But, you were able to figure it out, and that answered it !
Thanks much !