MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unknown Error Message?.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all i am getting an error message after i make a post . When i make a post and click Post Thread, It automatically redirects me to this error message.

[Image: Untitled-1.png]

I cannot get back to my forum until i wait for about ten minutes or so and then its ok until another post is made. It actually does post the thread though . I hav.nt made any changes to my database at all . I am running Mybb 1.6.3 . Any ideas?. Any help would be greatly appreciated . thanks in advance.

Lubrack.
(2011-05-25, 01:43 AM)lubrack Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all i am getting an error message after i make a post . When i make a post and click Post Thread, It automatically redirects me to this error message.

[Image: Untitled-1.png]

I cannot get back to my forum until i wait for about ten minutes or so and then its ok until another post is made. It actually does post the thread though . I hav.nt made any changes to my database at all . I am running Mybb 1.6.3 . Any ideas?. Any help would be greatly appreciated . thanks in advance.

Lubrack.

It seems like it is trying to redirect me to the post that i have made but thats when i get the error . Here is a link to my forum http://canadianwildfeeds.prairiewind.hos.../index.php . I have 4 plugins installed but they are all disabled .
Sorry to bother you folks with this but it was a plugin that was causing this error . When i disabled them just after my last post , i tested and all was fine so now i have to find which one is causing the problems.
Thanks any how solved for now lol.

Lubrack
List here your plugins name
Enable a plugin. Make a post. See if it works and do that until you have found the broken one.
As you only have 4 plugins this will take only a minute or so.