MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Java / Javascript is not working on a Freshly installed Version of MyBB on my VPS.

What could cause this? It is just on this VPS that is it is not working on. The edit menu is not working and the edit forum / category menu in the Admin CP isn't working either....

What can i do to fix this? I have reinstalled it twice and uploaded the files twice as well.
if it is VPS problem than you must ask your host ?

Which version are you trying to install though ?
I thought i might ask here first before I ask my host.

I am trying to install MyBB 1.6.3. It's installed, but no Javascript functions seem to be working.
have you tried by updating only javascript folder after downloading new file from here to your forum root.

If answer is yes, than now have a look @ your VPS customer support.
I have done that.... and I have just submitted a ticket to my host....

If anyone else has ideas, please let me know.
Link to the forum? It would help if we could see where its happening.
JS is all client side, so the VPS shouldn't have any effect on it.
www.xeti.co/forum/ is the link
The jscript files are giving a 404 error. If you are sure the files are there then I would check the file permissions and any server configuration that might be redirecting or in some other way blocking js files.

Can you check in apache (assuming thats what you are using for your webserver) logs for any pointers as to why its giving a 404 not found if the files are there?
The javascript files are missing: http://xeti.co/forum/jscripts/prototype.js
Pages: 1 2