MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Socialsites Plugin Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have install socialsites plugin on my myBB forum...
Its working only in users profile....
Not working in registration page...
Its occured this>
[Image: aysupu.jpg]

Its shows some line problem..but what should i add the line exactly???....
Please help me...........
Are you using version 0.2.1 of Social Sites??
Yes I am using 0.2.1 Social Sits..
What the problem of this version....???
Nothing's wrong with it, I was just making sure you were using the current version.

The problem is that the Social Sites box isn't even showing on your registration page. In the member_register template for your theme, make sure {$socialsites} is after {$requiredfields}

Unless you've disabled it from being on the registration page...?? Because actually, yeah, if you've set it to not show on the registration page it might show this error... that's a bug that I'll fix.
Owh Matt bro....I have checked my member_register and I am sure that there is {$socialsites} after {$requiredfields}......
And I have enabled it from being on registration page....

[Image: a9f1032ad432d56d400aee1e21bfe562.gif]

Please help me bro......
It's still not showing on the registration page itself though, are you sure you're editing the right template set for your theme??
Yeah I am sure.....
Now how can i do....????
Please help me....
I don't think you're adding it to the right template set. PM me ACP login details and I'll have a look.
OK, the problem is that ./inc/settings.php isn't CHMOD to 666. None of your settings are going to be working, I'm surprised you've not had problems before now.

CHMOD this file to 666, then save the Social Sites settings again.
Thanks Matt bro....this problem is solved...
Thank u so much......