MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [SOLVED]Adding Navbuttons to "The Cure" Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: navhelpme.png]

I wanna add some custom links up there,
already googled and searched for an answer,
but didnt find any that helps me.
Somebody has a idea? Huh

Great thanks in advance!
ACP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> Apart Flame (I assume) >> Header Templates >> header

Find:
<ul class="menu top_links">
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php" class="search">{$lang->toplinks_search}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/memberlist.php" class="memberlist">{$lang->toplinks_memberlist}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/calendar.php" class="calendar">{$lang->toplinks_calendar}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=help" class="help">{$lang->toplinks_help}</a></li>
</ul>

Add the following code just before </ul> tag:
<li><a href="LINK_URL" class="LINK_CLASS">LINK_NAME</a></li>

Replace LINK_CLASS with the accompanying page name.

Create the class in global.css using "#panel .upper ul.top_links a.LINK_CLASS" with the rules in there. Smile
(2011-05-26, 04:52 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]ACP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> Apart Flame (I assume) >> Header Templates >> header

Thanks for answering! Its not "Apart Flame" its "The Cure". http://mods.mybb.com/view/the-cure-for-mybb-1-6
And this is everthing the Header template is containing:

<a name="top" id="top"></a>
<div id="header">
		{$welcomeblock}
		<div id="content">
			{$pm_notice}
			{$bannedwarning}
			{$bbclosedwarning}
			{$unreadreports}
			{$pending_joinrequests}
			<navigation>
			<br />
(2011-05-26, 07:06 PM)maniacmusic Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-26, 04:52 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]ACP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> Apart Flame (I assume) >> Header Templates >> header

Thanks for answering! Its not "Apart Flame" its "The Cure". http://mods.mybb.com/view/the-cure-for-mybb-1-6

Your forum's URL please ?
Try finding it inside welcomeblock_guest and welcomeblock_member
The code is in welcomeblock_member template. You've to edit that template as the instruction given above.
Great! Its solved Smile thank you very much guys; you are awesome!