MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unread Reported Posts issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i think i may have posted this issue before...

It says that there are 4 unread reported posts, but there are none.

Last time, a user advised me to run a few clean up tasks(?), and this messed up my dates quite wierdly.

This is the second time this has happened and any help would be greatly appreciated.
Go to: ACP > Tools and maintenance > Recount and Rebuild > and Run the first four tools.
(2011-05-26, 02:06 PM)david42 Wrote: [ -> ]Last time, a user advised me to run a few clean up tasks(?), and this messed up my dates quite wierdly.

Doing that won't mess anything up, especially dates, whatever you're referring to there, they recount things to their proper values.

(2011-05-26, 03:53 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Go to: ACP > Tools and maintenance > Recount and Rebuild > and Run the first four tools.

That won't do anything as the reported posts are not covered by this. The number of reported posts is cached, you have to go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Cache Manager > reportedposts > Rebuild Cache.
Thanks for the response Matt. I will provide a more detailed explanation of the error. (You also replied on my Google Maps thread http://community.mybb.com/thread-95159.html , which i have replied to as detailed as possible.

The error first happened after someone reported a thread. I got the moderator warning for it being unread at the top of the forum. I read the post in question and still the warning did not go away. So i did what Yaldaram advised (last time), and it worked. But then i got this error in another plugin which i still cannot resolve.

[attachment=22770]